Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Standing Out

I was born a leader so I never followed the crowd. About 3 years back I joined the Jrotc program. Immediately I received high rank because I stood out from everyone else and I took on responsibility.  My friends use to always tell me I’m taking it to serious it’s just Jrotc. Jrotc is a cadet lead program so it was my job to take it serious they just didn’t understand that. They use to say I think I’m all that because of my rank and just simply be disturbed by how much of a leader I was becoming. I was always going the extra mile to make sure everything was on track. Every Thursday I received best dressed for my uniform. I was always called upon to handle many different tasks every time. My leadership soon became recognized be teachers and my peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment